Wednesday June 27th at 7PM
510 S Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90013
An exploration of food and culture featuring Mezcalero DTLA. Experience the ultimate food and cocktail pairing a 5-course menu carefully crafted by the mixologist and chef, matching flavors of food and drink together. Live music and plenty of room to sit back, relax and indulge.
1. “Pepino Grande” Cucumber Mezcal Margarita paired with Korean Marinated Carne Asada Taco
2. “Something really fun” Watermelon Mezcal with Herbal Liqueur Cocktail paired with Fried Chicken Taco with Watermelon Salsa
3. “Oaxacan the Garden” A Very Vegetable Cocktail paired with Carnitas Taco with Mango Basil Pico de Gallo
4. “Burnt Offerings” Burnt Croissant with Juiced Cactus Mezcal Cocktail paired with Wild Mushroom Butter Thyme Taco
5. “There’s always money in the banana stand” Plantain Mezcal with Cacao Infused Rum Cocktail paired with Baja Fried Shrimp Taco with Coconut Crust.
Cocktails by Mezcal El Silencio @mezcalelsilencio
***Special music performance by Colombian singer/songwriter TIAN
Reservations are first come first serve and are handled exclusively online. Purchase your tickets today! *This is a 21+ event and all tickets must be purchased in advance.
Our mission is to offer Traditional Latin American Cuisine to food-loving souls together for a collaborative communal dining experience, an exploration of food and culture.